Latautoavia Ltd. was established in 1991. With over 29 years of experience in Aircraft Maintenance, Special equipment maintenance and Brush element production. The company’s core business is closely related to the aviation industry. The company provides services related to ground handling of aircraft. The main ones are aircraft de-icing, anti-icing, refueling with oxygen and nitrogen.
Another type of activity is the production of different type of brushes with PP (polypropylene) wire and brush elements, cassette brushes which developed to withstand tough weather conditions in various climatic zones. The manufacture of metal structures and various other services. At present, the company has a fairly wide market for its products, with more than 220 customers.
The company has appropriate production facilities and equipment (tire assembly, balancing, turning and milling machines, forklifts, etc.), which promotes the quality of maintenance and repair work, both for own vehicles and for customer transport, among which companies such as Air Baltic Corporation AS, Baltic Ground Service Ltd., Aero Catering Services Ltd., Gulfstream Oil Ltd., RIX JET Ltd.
Using the company’s technical capabilities, the orders of airlines and aircraft maintenance companies, companies such as Flight Jet Service, Support Airlines, Air Baltic Corporation AS, RAF-AVIA AS and others are constantly fulfilled.
During the summer season, the company regularly fulfills orders for airport apron repairs, which include works such as repair and replacement of concrete slabs, cleaning and filling of slab joints and others.
During the autumn-winter period, the company provides services for the maintenance of the territory, parking lots and roads: snow removal and cleaning, treatment of roads and parking lots with anti-icing materials, and other.
Thanks to the purchase of the technological line, a new product appeared on the Latvian market: the replaceable polypropylene elements and cassettes for utility brushes. Today we are the only one company in Latvia who are engaged in the production of brush elements for municipal machinery.
We offer new “Zig-Zag” type brush elements. The use of this type of elements eliminates the need to use intermediate rings, which significantly improves the quality of care.
Brushes made of polypropylene elements have a number of advantages over metal and kapron elements:
- Long service life
- Hygroscopicity (does not absorb moisture)
- Has electrical insulating properties that are important for cleaning the surfaces of service stations
- Ecological – environmentally friendly
- Recycling possible
- Even wear during operation
- Good cleaning quality
- Can be used at t ° C + 40 ° to – 40 °
- Element replacement speed – 15-20 min – one person.
- The lint is pressed into the base of the ring to prevent it from spilling during operation.
A little insight into the advantages of our company:
- Quality – only high-quality and certified raw materials that meet European standards are used in the production process;
- Speed of order fulfillment – orders are mostly fulfilled within 24 hours. Small orders are fulfilled on the same day. Delivery is also possible.
- Availability of the product range – the warehouse constantly has stocks of various brush elements and other polypropylene products;
- Service guarantee – guaranteed product quality and high standard of customer service;
- Receipt of orders in one place – all brush elements and brush products can be received in one place, at a time convenient for the customer with post-payment from 7 to 45 days / days, by making a transfer to a bank account.
- Continuous training of staff, professional development at the expense of the company
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Interesting and dynamic work
- Competitive remuneration (according to SRS data 5 points out of 5)
In 2012, a new type of product was developed – polypropylene elements for ski jumps. The first products of this type were shipped to Elverum, Norway.
In 2015, the company for the first time offered a new product in this business – “SKI GreenGrass” springboard cover preparation with further mounting on the springboard. In September 2015, the company’s team of specialists worked in Finland and installed the SKI GreenGrass cover on the K15 and K25 springboards at the Jyväskulä Sports Center. Cooperating closely with the Finnish company Conductio Oy on large projects in Alaska (USA), Anchorage (USA), Ulbume, Falun, Shchuchinsk (Kazakhstan), Black Hawk Ski Club (USA).
Member of the Board